1. Monsters of Rock - London Day Tour
On this London Rock Tour you will see where the Beatles wrote their songs, played legendary concerts and so much more. You of course also get the chance to walk across the iconic Abbey Road, which also is the name of the Beatles 11th and best selling album. You also get to see the art gallery where John met Yoko, and galleries where John staged his own art shows, the only apartment where the Beatles lived together, John & Yoko’s apartment, film locations from Hard Day's Night, Help! and Magical Mystery Tour and much much more.
It's the ultimate Beatles fan experience!
So why walk when you can take a Ticket to Ride? Book your London Rock Tour here.
Duration: Approx. 2.5 hours from 6:00 PM-8:30 PM.
- Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by mail. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you.
- Children's tickets are available for children 5-12 years.
- The ticket is only valid on the chosen date.
- The tour is in English.
- The tour departs from The Original London Visitor Centre at 6 PM and ends by Leicester Square Underground.