1. London Eye: Timed Ticket
Enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime experience when you join our unique fully-guided tour at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter. Your journey will start in Central London. Travel by train directly to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London where you will enjoy timed access and be greeted by a dedicated Studio Tour guide who will reveal the wonders you will encounter throughout your tour of the original sets, props and costumes from all eight of the Harry Potter films.
- Enjoy the only guided tour to Warner Bros. Studios
- Hear set secrets and behind-the-scene facts not heard anywhere else
- Borrow an electronic headsets to clearly hear your guide
- Experience sets and props from all eight Harry Potter films
- See a short film in the cinema before the tour starts
- Save time with train transportation from central London
- Get a timed entry into the studio
- Stay as long as you like after the guided tour
- Enjoy a small group of max. 15 people
The Only Fully-Guided Warner Bros. Studio Tour
Explore Warner Bros. Studio and get behind the scenes in the making of beloved Harry Potter movies.
Your tour will start with a short film in the cinema before you enter the iconic Great Hall set where your guided tour will begin. Your Studio Tour guide will share production secrets and inside information, as well as highlighting the processes used to bring the films to life.
Take a look inside Dumbledore’s office, walk along the famous cobbled street of Diagon Alley, featuring the shop fronts of Ollivanders, Flourish and Blotts, Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Bank and Eeylops Owl Emporium. Visit the original Hogwarts Express locomotive and a recreation of Platform 9 ¾.
Climb aboard the train’s carriage and pose with a luggage trolley as it disappears through the platform wall. Enjoy other memorable sets from the Harry Potter film series including the Gryffindor common room, the boys’ dormitory, Hagrid’s Hut – all while being captivated by the secrets and insights shared by your guide.
Once your guided tour comes to an end, you have the option to re-enter and explore the Warner Bros. Studio Tour London at your own pace, find that special Harry Potter souvenir at the Studio Shop or enjoy a coffee in the Studio Tour Cafe. When you are ready to head back to central London, your City Wonders representative will have provided train tickets and information needed for an easy journey.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking has been completed your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Simply print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
Meet your tour representative under the ARRIVALS electronic notice board on the main concourse inside Euston station. The ARRIVALS electronic notice board is located between platforms 8 and 9.
Where does the tour end?
The guided tour ends at Warner Brothers Studios. You can optionally have priority re-admission to the studios to explore on your own.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 5 hours. (3 hour guided tour + 1 hour transport each way)
What language is the tour operated in?
The tour is in English.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. Strollers can be accommodated but must be left at the luggage check in upon arrival at the studios.
- Please note that if you book the 12:45 PM departure time from April to December, on some dates you might not be able to re-enter the studios after the tour.