1. Hard Rock Tour of London – Morningem , 火, 2 日1月 2024 - 木, 14 日3月 2024
2. ABBA Voyage - Express Coach & Dance Floor Ticketem ABBA Voyage - Express Coach & Concert Ticket (Dance Floor), 土, 20 日1月 2024
3. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour - From Russell Squareem Warner Bros. Studio Tour - Russell Square, 水, 18 日10月 2023 - 水, 24 日7月 2024
4. Unique Fully Guided Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potterem Unique Fully Guided Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter, 火, 17 日10月 2023 - 日, 31 日12月 2023
5. ハリー・ポッター＆ワーナー・ブラザーズ・スタジオツアーem Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour , 日, 15 日10月 2023 - 水, 24 日7月 2024
6. Spy & Espionage London: Guided tourem Spy & Espionage London: Guided tour, 火, 17 日10月 2023 - 土, 30 日3月 2024
7. Jack the Ripper Tourem Jack The Ripper Tour, 月, 16 日10月 2023 - 水, 24 日7月 2024
8. Harry Potter Film Locationsem Harry Potter Film Locations, 土, 7 日10月 2023 - 水, 24 日7月 2024
9. Afternoon Tea at The Milestone Hotelem Afternoon Tea at The Milestone Hotel , 金, 6 日10月 2023 - 日, 31 日3月 2024
10. Stonehenge Expressem Stonehenge Express, 木, 5 日10月 2023 - 水, 24 日7月 2024
Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio Tour
See where the Harry Potter movie series came alive with this behind-the-scenes trip to the Harry Potter Museum at Warner Bros. Studio. You will learn everything you always wanted to know about what went on behind the scenes and how the eight amazing films were made. It's a must-see for Harry Potter fans of all ages!
We offer this tour with two departures in central London: From Victoria Station or Russell Square!
- Enjoy a 7 hour trip to Harry Potter and Warner Bros. Studio
- Get behind-the-scenes glimpses
- See the actual props & costumes from the Harry Potter movies
- Hop aboard the Hogwarts Express
- Visit Platform 9 ¾ and pose with a luggage trolley as it disappears through the wall
- Explore the Forbidden Forest
- See the breathtaking Great Hall and Diagon Alley
Have you ever wondered what went on behind the scenes of the Harry Potter set? Here's your chance to uncover all the secrets on this fantastic Harry Potter and Warner Bros. Studio Tour.
The tour includes an entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio in London, a behind the scenes walking tour and you will see the actual props, costumes and effects used in the Harry Potter movies.
If you are a true Harry Potter fan, then this is the tour for you!
Upon arrival at Warner Bros. Studio, a guest services assistant will provide you with your entrance ticket and guide you to the studios. There, you can embark on a self-guided tour to explore the original sets, props, and costumes used in the Harry Potter films
Hogwarts Express and Platform 9¾
Climb aboard the Hogwarts Express' carriage and strike a pose with a luggage trolley as it disappears through the platform wall. You'll also be able to walk along the train's adjoining carriage and sit in the interior carriage set that was used during filming - complete with 'windows' that demonstrate the process used to create iconic train scenes from the films such as the escape of Harry's first Chocolate Frog and the Dementor attack.
NEW: Explore the Forbidden Forest
Experience the new exciting, permanent expansion dedicated to the Forbidden Forest.
The Forbidden Forest may be strictly off-limits to Hogwarts students, but now visitors to Warner Bros. Studio Tour are invited to defy Professor Dumbledore’s orders and follow the footsteps of Harry, Ron and Hermione deep into the grounds of the Forbidden Forest.
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-tickets will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete.
Where does the tour begin?
We offer this tour with two departures from central London:
FROM Victoria Station:
258 Vauxhall Bridge Road, in front of the Evan Evans Tours office
FROM Russell Square:
Outside Blooms Café at Russell Square.
Please, be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour with departure from Victoria Station ends at Victoria Train Station. The tour with departure from Russell Square ends at Russell Square.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 7 hours incl. transportation to/from London. You'll have over 3½ - 4 hours at the Warner Bros. Studios.
- This is not a guided tour; the price includes return coach transfer and admission to the Harry Potter Museum and Warner Bros. Studio – a self-guided attraction.
- Unfortunately, this tour is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Are you traveling with a baby(0-2) years old, you do not require a ticket. However, you must advise us in advance that you bring a baby with you. Please note that the baby must sit on your lap in the bus from and to London.
- If you bring a stroller for the baby, it must be a foldable type.
Child (5-15) - (Only w. adult ticket)
Child (3-4) - (Only w. adult ticket)
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Everybody, but if you are true Harry Potter fan, then this is the tour for you!
所要時間: 7 hours
- Entrance tickets to Harry Potter Studio tour at Warner Bros.
- Roundtrip bus transportation from Central London, incl. free WiFi and USB Charging On-board.
- Climb aboard Hogwarts Express.
- Visit Platform 9¾.
- Explore the Forbidden Forest.
Visit special exhibitions (when on display), like:
- Magical Mischief
- Discovering Hogwarts
- Dark Arts
- Hogwarts in the Snow during Christmas
Please check calendar for departure date and time
Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio Tour
Victoria Station / Russel Square, London