1. 2-in-1 London Combo
Shrek's Adventure! is a unique walk through experience and ride attraction for the whole family! Step into the kingdom of Far Far Away and enjoy a brand new adventure where amazing DreamWorks animation, captivating storytelling and a good dose of Donkey’s cheekiness awaits you!
Exclusive Offer on Shrek's Adventure - Save up to 35%
Save up to 35% on your tickets when you book with us. The walk up price at Shrek's Adventure! is £27.
- Save up to 35% on your tickets here
- Step into the fairy tale world of Shrek
- Just scan your e-ticket on your phone
- Go on the magical 4D DreamWorks Tours bus
- Enjoy the company of Donkey as your guide through it all
- Take part in the 10 live fairy-tale themed shows
- Laugh with the amazing live actors
- Enjoy a fun experience for the whole family
- Get your photo taken with the DreamWorks characters
Visit the Kingdom of Far Far Away
The adventure begins when you board a magical 4D DreamWorks Tours bus. With Donkey as your mischievous tour guide, calamity, chaos and endless fun are the name of the game.
Take part of the 10 live fairy-tale themed shows where you can visit Shrek’s swamp, find your fortune in the crystal ball, get lost in the Mirror maze and reveal your inner Ogre when you need to!
If you want to make your day extra fun, Shrek's Adventure is situated right between the Coco-Cola London Eye, The London Dungeon and SEA LIFE London Aquarium, so you can make the most out of your day!
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket send directly to your email. Mobile tickets are accepted.
How does it work?
Show up on the chosen day and time. Scan the barcode on your e-ticket and skip the line to Shrek's Adventure! London.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your tickets are only valid on the chosen the day and time slot.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at Shrek's Adventure!in Riverside Building in County Hall between London Eye and SEA LIFE London.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 1 hour and 15 minutes.
What language is the tour operated in?
The tour is operated in English.
Is there an age restriction?
Shrek’s Adventure is suitable for all ages. Children under age 16 will only be admitted to Shrek’s Adventure! London with an adult.
Are there any height restrictions?
In order to enjoy the ride, there is a minimum height restriction of 0.9 metres.
- The ride is not suitable for pregnant guests or guests suffering from epilepsy, back or neck pain or any weakness in those areas, motion sickness, guests with a heart condition, asthma or any other chronic illness.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Please note: Children's tickets can only be purchased together with adult tickets.
Mobile voucher accepted
時間を節約する – 待ち時間なし
Shrek's Adventure! London
Riverside Building County Hall Westminster Bridge Road London