1. Majestic London Tourem Majestic London Tour, 火, 5 日12月 2023 - 日, 22 日9月 2024
2. Harry Potter & Warner Bros. Studio Tour - From Russell Squareem Warner Bros. Studio Tour - Russell Square, 金, 8 日12月 2023 - 日, 22 日9月 2024
3. 乗り降り自由なロンドン市内観光バスem 乗り降り自由なロンドン市内観光バス, 月, 4 日12月 2023 - 日, 1 日12月 2024
4. ロンドン塔 Tower of Londonem ロンドン塔 Tower of London , 月, 4 日12月 2023 - 木, 29 日2月 2024
5. Harry Potter Film Locationsem Harry Potter Film Locations, 水, 6 日12月 2023 - 日, 22 日9月 2024
6. Arsenal FC Stadium Tourem Arsenal FC Stadium Tour, 月, 4 日12月 2023 - 日, 31 日3月 2024
7. London by Nightem London by Night, 月, 4 日12月 2023 - 日, 22 日9月 2024
8. Unique Fully Guided Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potterem Unique Fully Guided Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter, 火, 5 日12月 2023 - 日, 31 日3月 2024
9. Afternoon Tea at The Milestone Hotelem Afternoon Tea at The Milestone Hotel , 水, 6 日12月 2023 - 日, 31 日3月 2024
10. Royal London Morning Tourem Royal London Morning Tour, 火, 5 日12月 2023 - 日, 22 日9月 2024
Blenheim Palace, Downton Abbey Village & the Cotswolds
- Visit Blenheim Palace State Rooms
- Walk through the magnificent gardens
- Enjoy a panoramic tour of the enchanting Cotswolds
- Visit the villages of Bibury and Bourton-on-the-Water
- Explore the village of Bampton from 'Downton Abbey'
- Enjoy return transfer from London
- Learn more with a free audio guide
The tour starts with a visit to Blenheim Palace - a masterpiece of English Baroque architecture and the birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill. The stunning State Rooms are brimming with priceless works of art and magnificent tapestries. The Palace is still inhabited today by the Duke of Marlborough.
You'll get a guided tour of the Blenheim Palace State Rooms where their own guide will bring the history of this fabulous palace to life. Next, you can enjoy a lovely walk in the beautiful gardens.
The Cotswolds region is characterized by attractive small towns and thatched villages of yellow Cotswold stone made prosperous by the historic wool trade.
You will also make a short stop in the village of Bibury, once described by William Morris as "the most beautiful village in England" and see Arlington Row, a row of weavers cottages built of local stone. Then on to Bourton-on-the-Water, the "Little Venice" of the Cotswolds.
Downton Abbey Village
In the village of Bampton, we visit the street where many scenes from the "Downton Abbey" TV series were filmed. You can see the Church where a number of "Downton" events were hosted, from weddings and funerals to the Downton Fair. Next to the church is Churchgate House which was used as the Crawley family home, and the old Grammar School.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at Victoria Coach Station. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at Victoria Train Station.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 10 hours.
Are entrance tickets included?
For this tour, we sell tickets both including entrance fee and excluding entrance fee. If you chose the option without entrance fee, you will participate on the tour on the same terms as everyone else, but without access to the sights visited on the tour. (Entrance can be purchased from the tour guide on the day if required).
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-16. Children between age 0-2 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.