1. Arsenal FC Stadium Tour
The tour of Stamford Bridge, home of Chelsea Football Club, is a fun, informative and unforgettable experience, enjoyed by sports fans of all ages. This guided tour will take you behind-the-scenes of one of the world’s greatest football teams and giving you access to areas normally reserved for players and officials.
- Enjoy a tour of Stamford Bridge - Home of Chelsea FC
- Get a behind-the-scene look into one of the best football teams
- Free access to the Chelsea FC Museum
Visit Stamford Bridge
Chelsea FC pride themselves on having guides who are both knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the club and they believe it's their passion that makes their tours a truly remarkable!
With your tour you also get free access to the Chelsea FC Museum, giving you the chance to see just how Chelsea FC has evolved, on and off the pitch to become one the greatest football clubs in the world.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the Chelsea Museum inside Stamford Bridge. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 1 hours plus how ever long you wish to spend at the museum.
- Tours are run seven days a week depending on fixtures. There aren't any stadium tours on domestic matchdays, and the museum and stadium tours aren't available the day before and on the day of home European Fixtures.
- Please check the Chelsea FC website before booking. All tours and visits to the museum are subject to change, cancellation and alteration, sometimes at short notice.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 5-15. Children from age 0-4 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
Children under the age of 16 will only be admitted to the Stadium Tour and Museum when accompanied by an adult.