1. ステンステッドエクスプレス Stansted Express
Hop on the modern, fast and frequent luxury coach shuttle service and get from Stansted Airport and three different points in Central London quickly and cheaply.
- Enjoy the cheapest transfer to London
- Get from Stansted Airport to one of three locations
- Bring two suitcases and one item of hand luggage
How do I get my ticket?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to Stansted Airport Coach Station.
How does it work?
Once you arrive at the airport, present it to one of the National Express Staff at the retail locations who will then book you on the first available departure.
Where does the bus stop?
The buses go to one of three locations. Choose the route according to where you want to go.
ROUTE A6/A7 - Victoria Coach Station
ROUTE A8 - Liverpool Street Station
How long is my ticket valid?
A single ticket is only valid on the chosen date. A return ticket is valid for 1 month from the outbound travel date.
How much luggage can I bring on the coach?
You can take two 20 kg suitcases and an item of hand luggage per person.
How long is the journey time?
The journey time depends on the route. A6 takes 1 hour and 20 minutes, whereas A7 and A8 take 1 hour and 50 minutes (not including traffic).
- Routes are not interchangeable: your ticket(s) is valid only on the selected route.
- For travel to airport, please allow plenty of time before your scheduled flight. Exceptional traffic conditions, filled-up coaches and of course airport security can greatly alter your travel plan.
- We recommend allowing at least 3 hours between your coach arrival time and scheduled flight departure.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-15. Children under age 3 are free.